Wednesday, September 06, 2006

terms/phrases/facts/quotes from the long weekend

repregnant - to be pregnant again

"Up With Horse-Youth"

Mark's alter-ego is a dumbass jock.

The free-roaming wild but domesticated yaks of Colorado like to hang out near I- 70.

"You haven't lived until you've stepped in a cow pie." ~M

"Ok, you go ooh and ahh and I'll avoid driving us off a cliff." ~M

"My right eye is having an extra-marital affair." ~M

Erin: I hated the stuff as a kid, and then in high school I suddenly loved it.

Mark: That was because of your changing hormones.

Erin: Are we still talking about cheesecake?

"Personally I would recommend wearing a seatbelt in any vehicle travelling 500 miles per hour, 6 miles above the earth's surface." ~ the pilot on my return flight, over the intercom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home